What it is: An unwanted pathogen (bacteria, virus, fungus, yeast, or mold) causing problems in or on the skin.
How to get rid of it: Kill the pathogen.
How to treat the symptoms: Reduce inflammation and/or stop secondary infections.
The best and safest option for killing pathogens, reducing inflammation, and stopping secondary infections is to use Guardian™ Silver Sol. Silver sol is a new technology that has been lab tested to kill pathogens and reduce inflammation. It can be taken orally and applied topically. It is also completely safe.
For detailed information about Guardian Silver (including comments by the former surgeon general of the US Air Force), this video provides the detailed information that will help you take control of your health:
What’s the difference between a rash and a skin infection? Is it possible to get a fungal skin infection or yeast infection of the skin? Are staph infections contagious? I’ve taken antibiotics for a skin infection, but the healing time seems too long.
Skin Infection Types
A skin infection is classed according to the type of microbe that has penetrated the body’s protective covering:
- Bacterial skin infection – bacterial invasions can cause cellulitis, folliculitis, boils and impetigo, among others; many bacterial skin infections, including staph infections and MRSA, are caused by Strepotococcus bacteria
- Fungal skin infection – fungi are responsible for candidiasis (yeast infections), ringworm and other fungal skin infections
- Viral skin infection – common viral skin infections include cold sores, warts and shingles
- Parasitic infection of the skin – lice and scabies are two types of parasitic skin infections
While many types of fungus, bacteria and viruses naturally live on the surface of our skin (epidermis) without causing us harm, they pose a risk when they enter our body through cuts, wounds or other breaks in the epidermis. Usually our immune system is able to contain and destroy unwelcome invaders, but when the immune system is compromised, skin infections can occur.
Symptoms of Bacterial, Viral and Fungal Skin Infections
Symptoms of a skin infection are a combination of the invading microbe (damage to tissue DNA) and the body’s natural reaction to these offenders (tissue swelling, for example). Specific symptoms depend on the type of infection, but in general, localized redness or a rash, itching, tenderness and pain are initial signs of a skin disorder. As deeper layers of tissue are infected, the condition can progress and more serious symptoms will be experienced.
Antibiotics are often prescribed for treatment of bacterial and other skin infections. Corticosteroids and anti-fungal creams are popular conventional treatment methods for fungal skin infections.
Treat Skin Infections with Guardian Silver Sol
It is very important to treat skin infections before they threaten the bloodstream and internal organs. Interested in learning more about a revolutionary new product that can do just that?
Guardian Silver Sol is one of the best products available today for skin infections. A powerful but safe and gentle alternative to antibiotics, Guardian Silver can not only be applied topically, but should also be ingested for maximum benefits.
Remember to always keep wounds or skin infections clean and protected. Wash the affected area thoroughly with soap and water, then spray Guardian on the site often throughout the day. In addition, take 1-2 tsp of silver sol in the morning and at night.
Technical term: depends on type of skin infection
- exposure of wounds
- suppressed immune system
- sharing towels and other personal items contaminated with bacteria
Symptoms may include:
- burning, redness, swelling of infected area
- fever, chills, sweats
- pus oozing from wound
- strengthen your immune system with adequate amounts of sleep, exercise, water and a healthy diet; also try to reduce stress in your life
- wash hands often to prevent the spread of germs
- keep wounds clean and covered
- avoid sharing personal items
- wear shoes in public showers and pools
- use Guardian Silver Sol as suggested