Vaginal Yeast Infection
What it is: An unwanted pathogen (yeast; though vaginal infections can also involve other pathogens) causing problems in the vaginal area.
How to get rid of it: Kill the pathogen.
How to treat the symptoms: Reduce inflammation and/or stop secondary infections.
The best and safest option for killing pathogens, reducing inflammation, and stopping secondary infections is to use Guardian™ Silver Sol. Silver sol is a new technology that has been lab tested to kill pathogens and reduce inflammation. It can be taken orally and applied topically. It is also completely safe.
For detailed information about Guardian Silver and women’s health, this video provides the detailed information that will help you take control of your health:
What are the symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection? How can I stop yeast infections from recurring? I can’t use drug store medications; is there a natural remedy or cure? Is there such a thing as a male yeast infection?
What is a Vaginal Yeast Infection?
While many women naturally have yeast in the vaginal area, an overproduction of yeast—or the introduction of a new type of fungus or bacteria—can lead to a vaginal yeast infection. Also referred to as Candidiasis, a vaginal yeast infection is the most common form of vaginitis, which is an inflammation or irritation of the vagina. The use of antibiotics to treat other conditions, such as urinary tract or respiratory infections, can also cause an imbalance in the ratio of “good” bacteria and naturally occurring yeast.
Though it does nothing to alleviate the symptoms, you may take comfort knowing that an estimated 75% of women will contract a vaginal yeast infection at least once in their lives; many experience recurrent symptoms.
Vaginal Yeast Infections – Symptoms
Symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection can include discomfort, itching and swelling of the vagina and/or vulva, pain during urination and intercourse and vaginal discharge (often curd-like in appearance). Though these are the most common, symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection are nonspecific. This means other medical conditions could cause the same symptoms. Consult your medical health provider for an accurate diagnosis.
Treatment for Vaginal Yeast Infections
Health professionals often recommend antifungal medicines to cure yeast infections. These can take the form of creams, tablets, ointments or suppositories inserted into the vagina.
If you are interested in trying an effective natural alternative, however, you owe it yourself to consider Guardian Silver Sol. Guardian harnesses the potent power of silver to eradicate the fungus that causes vaginal yeast infections. Although research shows it kills microbes within minutes of direct contact, this specific formulation of silver sol is safe, gentle and actually leaves protective bacteria intact. Learn more about this revolutionary product by exploring other pages on this website.
Doctor-Recommended Guardian Silver Sol
An accomplished toxicologist and world expert on silver sol, Dr. Gordon Pedersen is the Director of the Institute of Alternative Medicine. Dr. Pedersen suggests the following to treat a vaginal yeast infection:
- Use Guardian Silver Sol as a douche. Place 2 ounces of Guardian into the vagina and retain for 12 minutes then release.
- When fighting a vaginal yeast infection, you should take 2 tbsp of silver sol in the morning and at night.
If you suffer from recurrent yeast infections, here are some tips for prevention:
- Avoid excessive sweets and sugar ingestion (even though your body will crave sweets to feed the yeast)
- Place silver sol on a panty liner for protection against harmful bacteria, viruses, yeasts and mold. Discard after 90 minutes.
- Pour 2 ounces of Guardian into a warm bath and soak for 25 minutes.
- Ingest 1 tsp of silver sol twice a day.
Technical term: candidiasis
- overuse of antibiotics (can disrupt the healthy balance of protective bacteria and yeast)
- stress / lack of sleep
- injury to vaginal lining
- suppressed immune system
- excessive sweet/sugar consumption
- diabetes, pregnancy, consumption of birth control pills
- using douches or perfumed vaginal products
Symptoms may include:
- itching, burning of vaginal area
- pain during intercourse and/or urination
- vaginal discharge (sometimes curd-like)
- strengthen the immune system
- try to reduce stress levels and get plenty of sleep
- eat a healthy balanced diet
- reduce sugar/sweet consumption to “starve” the yeast
- avoid using scented hygiene products
- change tampons and pads often during your period
- if recurrent symptoms are an issue, avoid hot tubs and change out of wet swimsuits or exercise clothes are quickly as possible
- use Guardian Silver Sol as suggested